Thursday, May 31, 2012

the decision


i gave it a lot of thought in high school. i knew it was what i wanted to do. i worked to prepare myself for when the time would come. i couldn't wait to be 21. but then, for awhile, i lost sight of my dream, and focused my attention on other things, people, and aspects of my life. in november of 2011, i had this experience and i knew it wasn't too late.

after fall semester of 2011 i stayed in rexburg to work and earn money for spring semester. but in january of 2012 i decided to serve a full-time mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. so, i found a girl to buy my second block contract, put in my two weeks at work (that is staffed and managed by a lot of lds people who were understanding), and i moved home in february. 


i've never been more sure of something in my whoooole almost 21 years of life. i know that this is what i need to be doing in my life right now and i can't wait to see what these 18 months will have in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment